Contact Amazon Canada Customer Service
Amazon Canada Phone Numbers and Emails
(206) 266-4064Copyright Infringement Inquiry
Amazon Canada Emails:
How to Contact Amazon Canada?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 60 681||Issues resolved: 2 179||Last call: May 28, 2023|
How to Contact Amazon Canada for Fast Answer?
In order to contact Amazon Canada customer support team you need to do the following:
1. Download Amazon app
2. Log into your account
3. Push "Customer Service" button in the menu
4. From there you need to swipe up and push "Contact Us" button
5. You will have 2 mail options: chat with someone or direct call.
6. Choose "Call Us" option
7. Select the issue you are having: devices, order related, Prime membership, unknown charge, something else, Amazon Fesh
8. We recommend to select "order related" option as it connects you with the Amazon Canada customer service representative the fastest.
9. Tap on your order. You will have several options here: "Contact seller" or Amazon "Call me now"
10. Choose your country and enter your phone number. Hit the button "Call me now"
11. Amazon Canada will call you directly.
12. You will have to go through an automated system and then you will be connected to a live person from Amazon Canada.
13. You can also call Amazon International phone number 1-206-922-0880
Amazon Canada Website:
Amazon Canada Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
P.O. Box 81226,
How Good is Amazon Canada's Customer Service?
the phone service was quite prompt and polite...the problem was not solved over two sequences of phone calls so hard for me to recommend Amazon when the product cannot be delivered despite phone calls and re-ordering
The lady on the phone was absolutely excellent! I really appreciate the service,iam a Hugh user of Amazon so was relieved with the help and result!
My credit card was used for my wife's acct my card was charged and so was her's for the year
Customer service works great once you can speak with someone.
The automated part to actually get to someone just has you running around in circles if there's an issue that can't be automatically processed.
Not a good experience. When u try and get in touch with someone to express you’re concern it’s just automated messages and not a real conversation
Summary of Amazon Canada Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Amazon Canada?
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Delayed delivery”
- “I want my parcel delivered to my front door not seven or 8 feet away from my front door”
- “Wrong order”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “My prime is asking for payment again”
- “Unauthorized charges”
- “Why Amazon charge me for Amazon prime membership”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Change address”
- “Cant return an item”
- “Account activity that's not mine”
- “I Cant get into account”
- “I can't get into my account or purchase prime”
Request for Information Question:
- “About an order placed on dec 6.”
- “Need to speak with representative”
- “Pick question”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Need to cancel order”
- “Canceling order”
- “Cancel of prime”
- “Refund not received”
- “Refund problem”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Fire stick not working”
- “Damaged item”
- “I want to buy a book and i need it tomorrow by 9am can you help me”
- “Money was taken from my card”
- “Gift card issue”
- “Card balance”
- “Service is not working”
- “Horrible customer service”
- “For customer service”
- “I need a job”
- “Asking jobs”
- “Bought two items of the same thing and got paid and going to get paid for $149 and the other one 87 wondering why”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Can't find record of purchase on amazon site but have been charged on my credit card.”
- “My site is frozen and I cannot do anything or order anything”
- “Cannot accès your website for a retur”
- “Missing order”
- “Place an order”
Compare Amazon Canada To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.