Here's what happened:
- a few months ago I was banned from writing reviews
- after some back and forth with Amazon customer service I finally get an email yesterday from the Review Response Team
- they state "Your community privileges have been revoked for one or more of the following reasons: 1: Elements of your account indicate a relationship to sellers, publishers, or other reviewers of the products you review. 2: Your reviews were posted in exchange for compensation, such as gift cards to purchase the product, product refunds, review swaps, or free or discounted products. 3: You requested free or discounted products in exchange for reviews.
- I deny this and ask for proof
- they respond "Unfortunately, we cannot provide any further information"
Geez! I have only left honest reviews, no relationship with any sellers whatsoever.
Oh well. I will still shop Amazon.ca but this unresolved episode is frustrating but not a big deal really.
Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Canada Review Listing.
Reason of review: Good customer service.